Wrap Around Case Packers
EnCompass® ELCP - End Load Case Packer
When only the best will do, look no further than the ADCO EnCompass® ELCP End Load Case Packer. With its industry leading performance, modern design and compact footprint, the ELCP is ideal for the most demanding and space conscious production environments. Featuring a fully-welded, sanitary, sheet metal frame, ergonomic magazine load height, dual-shaft design for ease of set-up, along with standard servo controls, the ELCP handles a wide range of pre-glued end load case sizes with maximum precision and reliability at speeds up to 25 cases per minute. Like all ADCO machines, the EnCompass® ELCP is constructed out of stainless steel and is available in both, standard and washdown configurations.
- Stainless steel construction
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- High capacity, easy-to-load case magazine
- Servo motion controls throughout
- Nordson® ProBlue hot melt glue system
- Allen-Bradley® control package
- Fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many product handling and infeed options available
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability and reduces corrosion
- Fast, easy changeover with dual shafts and motorized overheads maximizes productivity
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters saves space and maximizes portability
- Full control guide and plowing system maximizes jam protection and reduces downtime
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Refrigerated & Frozen foods
- Bakery & Snack foods
- Beverage & Brewing
- And more
|Length of Opening||4||14||102||356|
|Width of Opening||3||14||76||356|
|Electrical||230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz|
|Air Consumption||2-3 CFM @ 90 PSI (Pump)|
- Many options available upon request
Download the brochure
For more information, click the button below to download the pdf brochure for this machine.
Interested in this machine?
Our dedicated sales associates are always ready to assist you with any questions you may have about this machine.