Robotic Carton Loading
RCL-2x - Two-Axis Robotic Carton Loader
Designed for maximum flexibility, performance and reliability, the ADCO RCL-2x (2-axis) robotic carton loader is ideal for the most demanding production environments. The RCL-2x robotic carton loader features 100% native Allen-Bradley® machine controls which means no more black boxes or having to learn another programming language. The system also features end-of-arm tool and product infeed designs that are based on ADCO’s decades of complex product handling and carton loading experience. The RCL-2x can be configured to handle many types of products at rates up to 400 products per minute. ADCO’s RCL-2x carton loader provides packagers with unparalleled speed, payload adaptability and investment protection. The RCL-2x features stainless steel construction and is available in either standard or washdown configurations.
- Capable of speeds up to 400 products per minute, depending on the application
- Sanitary design with easy access for changeover and cleanup
- Multiple infeed options including servo-driven racetrack designs
- Able to simultaneously load multiple cartons or trays
- Allen-Bradley® PLC control package with touch screen HMI interface
- Category 3 safety system with fully-interlocked barrier guard package
- Many options available upon request
- Stainless steel construction improves cleanability
- 100% native Allen-Bradley® machine controls platform eliminates third-party programming
- Precision robotic motion ensures gentle product handling and quality output
- Higher speed and acceleration reduces number of robots needed for an application, condensing overall footprint
- Fast, easy tool change reduces downtime and improves productivity
- Snack foods
- Baked goods in trays
- Flow-wrapped products
- Frozen meats
- Personal care
|Varies by application|
|Electrical||230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz|
|Air Consumption||Consult Factory|
- Washdown construction
- Special material handling
- End of arm tooling (EOAT) options
- Product collator
- Bucket train
Download the brochure
For more information, click the button below to download the pdf brochure for this machine.
Interested in this machine?
Our dedicated sales associates are always ready to assist you with any questions you may have about this machine.